Here are some things that are important to know about NXIVM
- The higher ups always lied about what was going on, no one ever got a straight answer Even Sarah was lied to about what the "tattoo" was, she did not discover the KR until later. which is super heartbreaking! Plus she NEVER EVER EVER asked for it and now she has another man's initials on her body...YUCK!
- I watched an A&E special about cults and the one i watched was on NXIVM and the guy who brought Sarah in (Mark) felt REALLY guilty about bringing her in especially after he learned that they were branding girls...Mark felt responsible. My heart also breaks for Mark because he was also being lied to, and did what the higher ups told him to do, which was lie, because of the collateral that was on the line.
- Everyone on Keith R's inner circle would paint him as a "master teacher" better words to describe KR are "master manipulator" and "psychopath"
- Sarah explains in her book that when NXIVM really wants you they will find a way to keep you in if you cannot afford to pay for training or to attend certain events so Sarah, and her then boyfriend at the time did a "work exchange" which meant Sarah's boyfriend joined Mark on his camera team and then Sarah joined in and was what she called a "Jane of all trades" This so called "work exchange" took place during V-WEEK ,a week long celebration to honor Keith's birthday!! I gotta admit, I'm kind of jealous, i wish people would spend a whole week celebrating MY birthday!
- The women recruited into DOS were BEAUTIFUL and thin...
- when Keith was arrested, he was in Mexico "hiding out" with a crew of some of his inner circle and i read online that they were going to do some sort of re-commitment thing which included group sex......GROSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KR really was a manipulative guy..
- The goal of NXIVM was PROTECT KEITH AT ALL COSTS!
Until Next Time!